Ryan was born in Nyack, New York and grew up in Coral Springs, Florida. After graduating from
the University of Florida, Ryan entered the world of sports and entertainment interning with
the New Jersey Nets (now the Brooklyn Nets) in their community relations department.
Throughout the years, he continued to coach youth basketball for the Nets’ Player
Development Camps. Ryan lived in New York City for six years working with Nestle Nespresso
becoming a coffee connoisseur. His interest in entertainment law and intellectual property
drove him to law school. Ryan graduated from Villanova Charles Widger School of Law in 2019
with a concentration in intellectual property.
At Villanova Law, Ryan founded the Entertainment and Media Law Society, which brought
numerous attorneys and key industry players to the campus to teach students the ins and out
of the entertainment business and fostered a strong network within the Philadelphia region.
Ryan served as a staff writer for the Villanova Environmental Law Journal and as the president
of the Student Bar Association. Ryan received the Faculty Recognition Award, which is
presented to the student who, in the opinion of the faculty, has contributed greatly to the life
of the law school.
Did You Know?
- Ryan bungee-jumped off the first-ever bungee jump in Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Ryan is an avid sneaker collector and has thus far collected over 300 pairs.
- Ryan is an introvert, but many people would find this difficult to believe because of his social
- Grammy U Rep for The Recording Academy
- The Copyright Society of the U.S.A.
- International Trademark Association